I also got a new role this past December fulfilling my career goal. It's a lot of work, but I know this new role is a great move for my professional development.
I'm also happy to report that tickets to Hong Kong have been purchased! This is sure to be an amazing trip. In addition to Hong Kong I will also be visiting Thailand as well during my time in Asia. I'll have more details to share as I get more planning done. I also need to get a move on my goal of learning to use Chop Sticks before my trip :)
As things start to warm up in Michigan I hope to get a few more of my goals checked off my list. How is everyone else doing on their lists?
1. Visit Spain
2. Visit New York
3. Visit Hong Kong
4. Write a book
5. Join a board of a local organization
6. Have money saved for a down payment for a house
7. Buy a bike
8. Purchase a nice statement bag
9. DONE-Get a new promotion
10. Find a church home
11. Plan a wedding or start a wedding savings fund
12. Loose 30 pounds
13. Take Reese to Disney world
14. Visit Dubai
15. Go to a Broadway play
16. Learn to use chop sticks
17. Join a golf league
18. Go to Jason's graduation
19. Read the Bible from cover to cover
20. Read one book a month
21. Plant herbs or veggies
22. Learn how to barbecue
23. Bake a cake from scratch that taste great
24. Join an organization that promotes community service
25. Maintain a healthy diet for a consistent 6 months
26. DONE-Host my own tailgate in Tuscaloosa
27. Exercise at least 3 times per week for a 6 month time frame
28. Become active member in PRSA or similar professional organization
29. Take a cake decorating class
30. Go for a hike and experience nature
2. Visit New York
3. Visit Hong Kong
4. Write a book
5. Join a board of a local organization
6. Have money saved for a down payment for a house
7. Buy a bike
8. Purchase a nice statement bag
9. DONE-Get a new promotion
10. Find a church home
11. Plan a wedding or start a wedding savings fund
12. Loose 30 pounds
13. Take Reese to Disney world
14. Visit Dubai
15. Go to a Broadway play
16. Learn to use chop sticks
17. Join a golf league
18. Go to Jason's graduation
19. Read the Bible from cover to cover
20. Read one book a month
21. Plant herbs or veggies
22. Learn how to barbecue
23. Bake a cake from scratch that taste great
24. Join an organization that promotes community service
25. Maintain a healthy diet for a consistent 6 months
26. DONE-Host my own tailgate in Tuscaloosa
27. Exercise at least 3 times per week for a 6 month time frame
28. Become active member in PRSA or similar professional organization
29. Take a cake decorating class
30. Go for a hike and experience nature
No comments:
Post a Comment